Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What a day!


Today has been a pretty amazing day. Sam made his first (and second sale) for AT & T totaling over $9,000, I went on a job interview and was asked back for round two and we sold the Honda! Wow! How awesome is that! To top it off, we had dinner with a girl who I met while subbing and her husband. They moved here from Maryland about 3 years ago and seem to be a really nice couple.

Last week Sam and I were really busy because my mom and Al were here on vacation. They rented a condo in between Pacific and Mission Beach so we spent a lot of time with them. I got to take them to the zoo and La Jolla and Sam went boogie boarding with Al. We think the water temp was about 65 degrees....no thanks! We had to take them to our favorite Wednesday night dinner place...World Famous. They have super yummy lobster tacos for $1.50...actually, that's where we were tonight too! My mom didn't think they were going to be very good but she was in for a surprise (she loved them)! We were sad to see them go but we'll be back in Fresno really soon so that helped with the good-byes.

No comments: