Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snails


So last night Sam and I walked up the street to our polling place and as we were going up some stairs to cut over to the grocery store, we saw some snails. The thing was, these snails had sea shells for their homes! Neither one of us had ever seen this before so we were pretty amazed.
Nothing much new here. Sam's working his tail off trying to get the hang of things at AT & T and I'm still subbing. I added another district today. It's called Poway and according to my previous principal, Clovis aspires to be like Poway. It'll be interesting to get into some of their classrooms and see what it's all about.
Yesterday I was at a really neat school and I had 5th graders. The highlight of the day was teaching the kids about the excretory system (the one that allows you to go to the bathroom...). We had a lot of fun talking about "number one and number two" and I got to listen to multiple stories about animals at the zoo doing one or both of those. Good times!
Ooh, forgot to mention....we sold the Honda! Some guy bought it for his daughter who lives in Reno but we just care that it's sold! Yea!


1 comment:

Boydston Family said...

Those snails are so weird. You kow how gross it is when you step on one in the dark you hear that crunch sound i bet those ones are even worse!!! sounds like you guys are doing great, Robert and I need to come visit you guys when we have a free weekend from the kids.