Monday, December 1, 2008

The Holiday Season

The holiday season is upon us...whether we like it or not. Sam and I had a fabulous time in Fresno this past week (he only got to go for a few days) and are looking forward to heading back in a few short weeks. We loved seeing everyone and are excited to see those that we missed. Here are some pictures of our trip:

Some of my favorite ladies from Reyburn.


Dinner at Cabo Wabo with Lacey and Sara.
Thanksgiving with the fam.
Hanging out with the fam.



Our ADORABLE nephews.
I think the pictures say it all....it was a great time.
Life other wise is going well for us. Sam is still at AT & T plugging along. This is always the hardest time of year to sell so it can be trying. I am now in week 2 at my new job and so far so good. It's very non-traditional, however, I am really enjoying having high school students.
Tomorrow night we are headed to Pacific Beach for shrimp tacos. We typically go on Wednesday nights and have lobster tacos but we thought we'd try something new and we are taking some friends. They're only a dollar so you can't go wrong. This weekend I think we're going to Sea World because they are having some special holiday stuff going on. Pretty fun. :)

No comments: