Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Anniversary #2

Yesterday, also known as St. Patrick's Day :) , was our two year wedding anniversary. Our actual celebration took place on Saturday night; we went to dinner in Coronado and saw a play there as well. It was a beautiful night and it was great to do something different. We exchanged our gifts that night too and Sam spoiled me with everything that I had "mentioned" to him. My gift to him was one hour in a private plane (with a pilot). He'll be doing that this Sunday at 11:00am so keep him in your prayers. :) He'll fly all over the county and I'd imagine that he'll see some cool views of downtown and the beaches. The pilot told me that he'll even get to fly the plane! Scary! Once, again, I promise I'll post pictures soon.

Another fun piece of news is that Sam started his new job on Monday. So far so good...he's enjoying it. Currently the office is located about 15-20 minutes north of where we are but he found out yesterday that they are moving everyone to another location by January for sure. That's good news for us because the other location is maybe 5 minutes from where we live and no freeways are involved.

I was offered an opportunity to finish out the school year at an awesome private school but unfortunately it looks like I'm going to have to pass. School's out in June and I'd have no job if I took it. It's a bummer but I'm still hopeful for next year.

I think that's it for us for now. We'll keep you posted!

Happy spring! :)

No comments: